- “Lovely Cottage. Had a great walk and enjoyed all the animals. Perfect spot for a winter escape” – The Hardings 26/7/15
- “Blueslate Cottage was perfect for us, comfortable and cosy. Lovd the worm fire and selection of movies. the little spring lambs with their black faces were gorgeous. The golcks of Galahs, the geese, the donkeys , sheep and cheeky alpacas were wonderful. The walks around Tanjenong were breathtaking. A special part of the world”
Lousie, Jim, William and Mathew – Turramurra 20th – 23rd September
- What a beautiful weekend and what a beautiful cosy cottage. We loved watching the sunset from the verandah and the crisp foggy mornings. Our 2 year old son had an absolute ball! Too much to do! He is in his element here, from feeding the birds to feeding the donkeys. This place has certainly created memories for us.
Oliver, Trevor and Simone. 4th -6th March 2016
- Thanks for a lovely stay. We love the peace and beauty here and our daughter really loved the goats
Jane, Justine and Lucia 9th – 11th April.
- Staying here in the Blueslate Cottage was a wonderful experience for our family and exactly what we needed. Peace, beautiful scenery, places to explore, a gorgeous crackling fire and a well equipped kitchen where we could cook yummy wintery dishes.
Horg Family – May 2016
- This has been a most relaxing and peaceful experience. Koorakai is a creative achievement. It is calming, grounding and healing. With the walks, animals, rosellas and parrots, it’s a call back to nature.
John and Jan Camden NSW April 17th 2016
- Exceptional retreat from the city. We leave invigorated and inspired after a relaxed and peaceful weekend in Koorakai.
2 May Isabell and Edwin Gear
- Thanks Rob and Deb ro making our stay here at Koorakai so great. We went for lots of walks, made friends with the animals, played board games and relaxed by the fire. Not looking forward to going back to real life, but will do so refreshed and relaxed.
The Henning and Knotek families Canberra and Sydney 10/7/16
- Another perfect weekend away on our happy place. We love staying here and waking up to all the animals. Our boys love the visits from the donkeys and alpacas. The house was super cosy with the fire burning. A fun weekend was had doing jigsaw puzzles, playing games and having good food and drink with friends. Thanks for another brilliant stay Rob and Deb
The Legg family. June 19 2016
- Had a wonderful time. Kids had fun. Relaxed in front of the fire. Walks were beautiful. Animals amazing. We will be back
9.8.15 Kris and Doreen.